Sunday, January 17, 2010

notebooks: what not to do

internships! they are looming--and the summer/next fall is approaching fast. in my search to find the perfect place to park myself for the next year, i came across Playhouse on the Square in Memphis, TN. It just might be perfect for me. Interestingly, I remembered that about a year and a half ago I ended up sitting next to the guy who runs the internship program there (or at least did at the time) and he gave me his info and said to give him a call if I was interested. and NOW--when I am interested--I cant find the notebook I wrote it down in! I think he's the same guy who is listed now, but what if he's not? This is why I should become more organized. Now, I need to figure out the best way to proceed--bc I think that this place might be the right place for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment