Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Diventare at ACTF

hello friends--it's time to take Diventare to ACTF! I leave today for the design competition, and the rest of the team will join me on Thursday/Friday to mount the show. If you haven't seen pictures, check them out HERE .

Moving this show to UNH has been quite a challenge so far--due mostly to the extreme difference in layout (proscenium to 3/4 (almost round) thrust) and also to the limitations of the rep plot (no refocus and only 7 additional circuits. To put it simply, this show doesn't travel easily without a complete redesign.

...which is what I have done. Thanks to the rovers, we have a really interesting and provocative show (I think) and I'm going to sing eternal praises to whomever invented offline editors for DOS boards. Everything is programmed! Now, if I can only get my exhibit board all finished...

No comments:

Post a Comment