Tuesday, April 6, 2010

t-minus 1 day!

so, this post is more giddy and excited....but i decided to write it anyways because it's part of the experience. in one day, i will be focusing my 450 unit opera plot. it's scary because there are so many lights and im terrified that i have made a mistake somewhere. but, it's exciting because all of those sections and math and work and rehearsal hours will finally start to pay off. i can't wait to see the full stage lit with the drop and all the trees/cabin/glade/pump.

it's also exciting because this will be the largest show that i have ever designed. AND my parents are coming to see it (the first time they have seen something since my senior year of college). im finalizing my cue list, and trying to precue things in my head so that when i finally sit down with com i can write cues like a madwoman. :) so---wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment