Friday, December 11, 2009

photo call

today is photocall for one of my shows. photocall is something that i wish i were better at, because i always feel a little at loose ends and incredibly tense during them. i am lucky that i have good friends who are great behind the lens...bc i dont know anything about taking good pictures (other than to know what i want in those pictures) and i dont have a nice camera. in fact, i dont have a camera at all, due to the fact that my little one just broke a month again. i have only my cell phone....boo hiss.

i need to learn how to take my own pictures/get a nice camera, bc the fact that i dont have this skill is actually a huge problem. i have to rely on others and i cant control what images i get all the time...which is bad news for needing to maintain my website and just archiving what i want to archive in general.

any suggestions? im thinking canon rebel...

No comments:

Post a Comment